Obatala Entry

This beautiful land is one of my greatest life achievements. I have named this place Ife. I recently found companionship with my black cat, but I am now bored. There are not other people here to interact with. I should create some perfect and beautiful statues that could later be turned into people to create a village with. First, I am thirsty so i need to find some wine to drink.

Wow, that wine definitely quenched my thirst. I don't even remember what I did last night. Where did all of these people come from. Oh no, I must have made them. Oh, but their not perfect like I intended them to be. Oh what have I done! Well there's nothing I can do to change it now. I will love these people the way I made them even though they may have some deformities.

Created by Jill Purvis

No comments: